Salads may remind you of diet food or something bland, but I guarantee that this one will have your taste buds jumping for joy!
- Bake tofu or chicken for 30 minutes at 350 (for tofu flip half way through)
- Add cabbage, green pepper, clementines, sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts, and green onions to a large bowl
- Add lemon juice, maple syrup and red pepper flakes and toss together.
- Top with the baked tofu or chicken and serve.
- 1 package of shredded green cabbage
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 3 clementines peeled
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of raw walnuts
- 2 green onions chopped
- 4 oz of baked tofu or chicken
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of pure maple syrup
- dash of red pepper flakes